Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
With Compton out...
FSUSarah Offline

With Compton out...
What is the starting rotation going to look like? Are we in a throw someone out there and see what sticks kind of situation?

Hopefully his recovery is smooth.
01-31-2013 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gripper Offline

RE: With Compton out...
(01-31-2013 12:25 PM)FSUSarah Wrote:  What is the starting rotation going to look like? Are we in a throw someone out there and see what sticks kind of situation?

Hopefully his recovery is smooth.

What a sorry way to being the new season. Any ideas on when/how he injured himself?

That is a huuuuuuge hit for MM's team. It so looked like the Leibrandt/Compton duo had the Friday/Sat starters set and MM just needed to piece together innings from the rest of the staff on Sunday.

Maybe there is another frosh coming in or Mike Bell has found something to make one of the current pitchers improve greatly this year. So disappointing for Compton. Speedy recovery.

Gripper
01-31-2013 04:50 PM
[FluffyBunny] Offline
Administrator

The Dowlar posted this in response to my question on Twitter:

Quote:@SectionBAnimals no, think the four starters are Leibrant, Sitz, Weaver and Miller to begin with.

He mentioned he had previously thought Robby Coles would be closer, but thinks it may end up being Jameis Winston now.

A coworker of mine is familiar with Coles and says he has a rubber arm, so he could end up being the trusty reliever that makes an appearance in every game like Daniel Bennett Wink
02-02-2013 02:03 PM
griff Offline

He is having Tommy Johns surgery. So lets hope he will be good to go for next year. I can't remember the recovery time on the surgery.
02-06-2013 10:46 AM